Love — the word at once brings within us an inexplicable feeling. While some like to dwell in the abstraction of that feeling, others say that it’s not their cup of tea. However, love is such a trickster that even without our knowledge it takes over us and confounds us with one of the most amusing feelings in the world. Some love stories become consummate while some are not meant to be and fade away with time. Whatever be the consequences, this feeling lurks in some corner of the heart. Time and again it comes alive, when we read a romantic novel or take a sojourn into a favourite song. Many books are published and numerous songs are recorded, but there are only a few which leave an impact so deep that we tend to relive our memorable moments through those souvenirs. One such film which almost every ardent love story fan will unanimously agree is “The Notebook”. This movie was inspired from a novel by American author Nicholas Spark of the same name. It includes some subtly intense dialogues that have succeeded in immortalizing this pious feeling and often love birds are heard quoting these. Go ahead and impress your inamorato with the gems compiled from this evergreen movie.
1. Every great love story starts with a great story.
2. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me.
3. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me…everyday.
4. I think our love can do anything we want it to.
5. I could be whatever you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’m gonna be that for you.
6. You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.
7. She made me who I am and holding her in my arms was more natural to me than my own heartbeat.
8. Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking.
9. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
10. You are, and always have been, my dream.
11. A person can get used to anything if given enough time.
12. “A living poem” had always been the words that came to mind when he tried to describe her to others.
13. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
14. It’s the possibility that keeps me going. Not the Guarantee.
15. And that leaves me with the belief that miracles, no matter how inexplicable or unbelievable, are real and can occur without regard to the natural order of things.
16. Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it.
17. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.
18. Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other.
19. And if, in some distant place in the future, we see each other in our new lives, I will smile at you with joy, and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love.
20. The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.